Monday, January 28, 2008

Foot Lingere

Foot lingere. That is what my called a pair of quite high pumps she brought home from the store yesterday. She plans on wearing them over Valentine's Day which coincides with our anniversary. She actually tried them on and, well, WOW! She then actaully hung them over the shower curtain for me to worship. She asked me if I was going to do her with them on or off. My mouth was litterally dry, I was shaking a bit and some how I croaked, "On."

This whole scene was an incredible. But more importantly, she had taken some time to go shopping and bought them while thinking of me. And she was thinking of me becasue the heels are too high to be comfortable.

It's been almost 24 hours and I'm still buzzing.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how you get on...Happy Anniversary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home