Friday, December 14, 2007

This Morning

My wife woke me up and said she was ready. No not that.....for me to serve her coffee. She added that she wanted it in the bedroom for a "Christmas Meeting." aka what else do we need to still get the kids.

When I arrived with the coffee I started to get back into bed but she said, "No" and pointed to the floor at her bedside. We then had a normal discussion about xmas.

When we were done she told me that for I should have dressed more Christmassy for our meeting (I was just wearing pjs and a tee shirt.)

And later she gave me a smack on the ass with her hair brush because I didn't put it away in the right place.

I just love those little things. Not because I like to sit on the floor or get smacked (Ok, I like that:) but it was the fact that she thought and acted in a more wife-led mode.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger s said...

I can only imagine...

I do relate to the idea that it isn't the suffering or the chore that turns me on. It's the idea that I'm doing something over the top for her (rubbing her legs until she falls asleep), or something that she won't have to do herself (dishes).

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one, such an obvious but small demonstration can make your day. Simple, quick easy to do, no effort, so why is it so difficult.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Sounds like yoru Wife is really getting into it! Congrats.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Susan's Pet said...

Remain supportive, and she will love your service, grow into her position. It is very good to see that all seems well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home